2021 – Season 12 Is Almost Here!
Join us as we celebrate the community that has grown up around
The Pumpkin Patch Community Garden.
- Celebrate with the gardener’s experience of growing their own produce.
- Celebrate with the beginning group that is just discovering the wonder of seeds becoming plants and plants yielding food.
- Celebrate with the more seasoned gardeners as they anticipate what will happen this year, because every year is a new adventure.
- Celebrate with us we experience the wonder of taking what we have received and sharing.
- Celebrate with us as we thank God for the wonderful harvests He provides; as we pass along to other organizations on the front lines of caring for people in need.
- Celebrate with us as we see the gardeners become excited about their experiences.
- Celebrate with us as we have received so much from so many generous individuals, organizations and businesses.
- Celebrate with the people who have given so much as they experience the intrinsic rewards that come from making a difference in our community.
Friends of the Garden 2021
“Friends of the Garden” are people who enjoy working in the garden in a particular way that is meaningful to both them and the garden. The 2020 season friends of the garden made a huge impact throughout the garden. Read more about being a 2021 friend on Page Two.
The PPCG was started the spring of 2010 by Millwood Community Presbyterian Church (MCPC) and several other generous contributors. See our start up page for a list of those sponsors. We are thankful for 10 seasons of MCPC’s sponsorship which ended mid-way through the 2019 season.
Millwood Community Association brought the PPCG under their umbrella in 2020 believing the garden to be a positive contributor to the Millwood / Spokane Valley area. If you have the ability and desire to support the PPCG with a charity donation, then please use the contact us link below to get a conversation started.